IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 5 Final (5.0.0.150) is Released!!! [Updated to Build 5.0.0.152]

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8519&stc=1 Advanced SystemCare 5 Final (build 5.0.0.150) is released. (Updated to 5.0.0.152)

... http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from MajorGeeks (asc5-setup-aff.exe (5.0.0.152) size: 29188 KB) (November 16, 2011)

Application File: ASC.exe (4649 KB) Application File version: (5.0.0.152)

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from c|net (asc5-setup-cnet.exe version:5.0.0.150 size: 29191 KB) (November 15, 2011)

Application File: ASC.exe (4649 KB) Application File version: (5.0.0.150)

Since it is all over the internet, I believe, IObit Forum members have a right to download the following build free, instead of going to paid downloads.

.http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from Home (asc5-setup-media.exe (slim) version:5.0.0.152 size: 28155 KB) (November 15, 2011)

Application File: ASC.exe (4649 KB) Application File version: (5.0.0.152)

Please note that this setup file for ASC5 will uninstall ASC4 and run as FREE. [And convert your existing Pro license code if you have one and run ASC5 as PRO.]

Please also read THIS post from Cicely.

Changelog of ASC5:

------------------------------------

- New architecture and re-written source code for 32bit/64bit system

- New UI technology for quicker start times and less resource usage

- New ActiveBoost function for real-time optimization

- New Cloud technology to keep the database up-to-date

- Improved UI design for a better overall user experience

- Improved Care module with more powerful clean and optimization functions

- Improved Turbo Boost module with Work and Game mode options

+ Added initial support for Windows 8

+ Added support for Firefox 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 Beta1, Google Chrome 15.0 Beta, 16.0 Beta

+ Added support for Flash Player (Non-IE) 11.0 and Flash Player (IE) 11.0, Thunderbird 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 Beta1, AntiVir Personal 12.0, TeamSpeak 3.0,AVG Free Edition 2012, KMPlayer 3.0, MediaMonkey 4.0

+ Improved Turbo Boost module

+ Improved ActiveBoost module

+ Improved tools in "ToolBox"

+ Improved UI

+ Updated "IObit Uninstaller 2.0"

+ Updated language files

* Fixed general bugs

NOTE for 5.0.0.150 :

If you don't want to install, be sure to read carefully before you automatically click Accept Roboform Password Manager and others during installation.

Cheers.

Can this be installed over?

EDIT: 5.0.0.150 and 5.0.0.152 yes. [5.0.0.152 (slim media edition) needs some of ASC processes to be killed. ASC service and SmartRAM (if it is running)].

Did you read above?

Please note that this setup file for ASC5 will uninstall ASC4 and run as FREE. [And convert your existing Pro license code if you have one and run ASC5 as PRO.]

hello and good morning everybody. because my english in not good at all i would like to know what means roboform password manager and if i have to accept yes or not. i am talking about asc 5. muchas gracias amigos.

I have not installed ASC5 yet, but roboform password manager is probably something IOBIT is packaging with ASC5. I doubt you need or want to install it.

I hate when search bars and such are added to install programs. IOBIT also is very careful to disguise the wording to make you believe you need to install it when you do not need to. I don't like that at all.

hello everybody. i want to say a big thanks to Toppack and masterblaster for the information. now i know what is robotform password manager. thanks again. now i would like to know is somebody can tell me how i can erase the three little hearts under my name. they were not there before and honestly i dont like the way they look. i think they are for a girl and i am a man. thanks a lot for your help and have a nice week.

Downloaded an installed. Did a Deep Scan and everything looks good so far.

Two comments and then a two questions.

Comments:

1. I forgot that ASC scans remove the SAS scan logs. Oh well, no biggie. I changed the setup.

2. Why can't ASC remember the previous user Settings Preferences when you run the installer?:?:

Questions:

I noticed that the Malware Scan in the Deep Care found some tracking cookies that SAS was finding in my Nightly Scans and like SAS removed them.

Questions:

1. Will ASC also find these tracking cookies in the Quick Care and Auto Care?

2. Does setting the Malware Scanner Priority from Normal to High result in a deeper scan for malware or only a faster scan for malware?

@ edgardo,

Please have a look at Forum Rules thread by Tim Xue.

@ Buddahfan,

1. It depends on what you have ticked in the settings for both scans/cares.

2. Faster scan for malware using higher priority and more resources of the PC.

I agree with your comment that updates of ASC5 should remember the preferences in settings.

Perhaps, it will be so with the following updates as the last version is out of beta.

Cheers.

@ edgardo,

Please have a look at Forum Rules thread by Tim Xue.

@ Buddahfan,

1. It depends on what you have ticked in the settings for both scans/cares.

2. Faster scan for malware using higher priority and more resources of the PC.

I agree with your comment that updates of ASC5 should remember the preferences in settings.

Perhaps, it will be so with the following updates as the last version is out of beta.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info

Great! Did the install of V5 and all went very smoothly.

The V5 did an automatic upgrade to my pro license which was a surprise.

All seems to be working and so I am a happy IObit guy.

Don't know if I will be using the ActiveBoost, I have another program that works well but wondering if I do activate ActiveBoost-if it needs to be running in the toolbar or if it runs silently with out loading up ASC.

Thank you IObit!

KOR-

Deep Scan>Security Defense 218 bug still there. Has been there since beta 4.0 and reported almost every reversion.

Scan, fix Security Defense, then restart Firefox to easily replicate.

I haven't looked much, but it looks like mostly style based UI changes. Not a single community reported bug or suggestion fixed or implemented. They also pack all skin data in a XML file, so you have to rebuild one to do skins now.

Archived