IObit Forum
Recover any lost or deleted data with Stellar Data Recovery Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers

Create fantastic skins for ASC V5 (Updated for ASC 5.1 - Jan. 10, 2012)

Cicely

Hi all,

Advanced SystemCare v5 is released. What is an exciting time!:razz:

I guess many users are eager to design their own skins for Advanced SystemCare v5. Here we provide the skin tool for ASC V5.

1, Please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/asc5-skin-tool.zip.

2, Extract the zip file and run Skinedit.exe.

3, Follow the steps described in the tool to create your own skins.

4, After you finish all the 3 steps in Skinedit.exe, your new skin has already been created in ASC V5 program folder. You can change to your new skin in ASC V5 Settings>>User Interface.

Enjoy and share your new ASC V5 skin here!

problem

after applying the new skin i created .... quickcare, deepcare are accessible but when i click on toolbox... it show ur skin is corrupted.. pls reinstall the asc..:-(

when i delete the skin from the skin folder.. custom skin is deleted.. but still it shows in the userinterface--->>skins dropdownlist.. y is it so ?????

pls help me...

• 2 weeks later...

• skin tool opens skin folder every time you build, don't open any, maybe ad a button that optionally does it
  • all text color settings should be in collor_setting.ini, some main ones and the "menu-box" in classic toolbox have to be overriden in asc.htm with css
  • In care sections, the scan/repair button right side stays highlighted after a hover, it should go back to normal. It actually starts going to the normal bitmap on-hover after this happens
  • when a scan is stopped scan button stays on hover and eventually goes back, only does it sometimes
  • settings>skins preview image should be in the rcc
  • Settings detecting skins not even in the folder anymore but not new ones..

• 1 month later...

Please have a look to other threads/posts where skin creation is described. (Fx. HERE.)

Cheers.

I can not create my own skin.

It writes that there was an error and asks to reinstall ASC .....

Hi saphir,

Did you really read the post I have given a link in my previous post?....... (Fx. HERE.)? :lol::lol:

Also what to do, when an error message of reinstall appears, is given there!!! 8-)

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Skins.

Am running Pro version and used to alternately use the China and Aztec skins from Ver 4. Now I cannot use them any more and I checked the self-creating Skin program and left totally confused. Can we get a greater range of skins like those that were available in Version 4 back in the next version, please?

• 1 month later...

Finding ASC5 skins created by users in the threads!

Go to ASCv5 PRO Skins section and search the threads with http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif (arrow) or http://forums.iobit.com/images/misc/poll_posticon.gif (poll) signs in the front, as well as threads with [Name of the skin] in the title of the threads.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi queily, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

IObit Forums are in English, so please at least use a translation to English like Google Translate as I did in EDIT: in your post.

Please read THIS post and create your own skin using your images and the SkinTool program as described there.

Cheers.

Google Translation / Tradução de Google

Oi queily, bem-vindo ao Fórum IObit!

Fórum IObit são em Inglês, por isso, pelo menos, usar uma tradução para o Inglês como o Google Translate, como eu fiz no EDIT: no seu post.

Por favor, leia ESTE post e criar sua própria pele usando suas imagens eo programa SkinTool como descrito lá.

Viva.

• 2 months later...