IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Does Turbo Boost Only Work While The Program Is Running?

Meremoth

Do you have to leave Advanced SystemCare running, in the background, to get the benefits of Turbo Boost, or can I use Turbo Boost and then close out of Advanced SystemCare and my PC still be boosted?

Basically do I have to leave Advanced SystemCare running for the Turbo Boost to work properly?

It would be nice to be able for the changes made by Turbo Boost to stay without the program having to run in the background. If you do have to leave it running, is there anyway around that?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Meremoth,

You can close ASC after you have Turbo Boosted.

You have to run ASC again to turn Turbo Boost off though.

There is also an option of "Would you like to turn on Turbo Boost at Windows startup?" in Turbo Boost section that you can use.

Cheers.

Hi Meremoth,

You can close ASC after you have Turbo Boosted.

You have to run ASC again to turn Turbo Boost off though.

There is also an option of "Would you like to turn on Turbo Boost at Windows startup?" in Turbo Boost section that you can use.

Cheers.

:roll::roll::-)

I AM HAPPY WITH YOUR REPLY ,BECAUSE SAME PROBLEM IS MINE. I GOT THE ANSWER...:roll:

Archived