IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Rating... Thing?

M13

Ok, going to try and keep this brief. Basically, there used to be little box at the top right of my screen (or maybe I moved it there) that showed CPU usage, RAM usage etc. and gave an A to F grade based on performance. I updated Advanced System Care today and that box is gone. Now I'm pulling my hair out trying to find the option to turn it back on. Help please?

Thanks.

Waaah! But, thanks...

Personally, I only had three visible things on my desktop: a clock face, a real time weather icon of the area, and the performance grader from ASC. If there's anyway you can turn that option back on in a future update, I for one will be very grateful.

Other than that, nice update, and I continue to promote your product to the people I know, with confidence.

Thank you.

Vanhalla 8:)

You know guys, I would like to have PM as an option in ASC5.

My husband and I recently upgraded both of our desktop pc's to ASC v5 PRO! and were sorely disappointed to not see our computer's "score" readily available to us on the screen.

I know, that sounds kinda lazy even as I type it, but it's so much easier to have an intelligent program that (once you set your preferences) can tell you when you should take a look at a bottle-neck situation (suggesting turbo-boost and all that), or suggests deep care or quick care, it was kinda cool.

Now, we have to open the entire 'User Interface' to see the 'State of Our System' lol ~_~ We miss it

Archived