IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updating Question

twobobbles

I have Advance SystemCare Pro with a licence that has 346 Days left.

When I click on More > Check For Updates I am informed that there is a new version available - However when I click on Download I am taken to a page which invites me to pay 9.98 Sterling for the Pro Version or download the Free Version

I am not given an option to update the existing Pro installation - What do I need to do to update the program?

twobobbles,

If you download and install the free version, it should automatically upgrade to Pro using your existing license. If it doesn't, simply click the upgrade button and enter your email address and license.

Does this help? If you need more in depth instructions, just ask.

Happy scanning.

That didn't appear to work I downloaded the free version as suggested which uninstalled the Pro Version (4.?) and replaced it with version 5

It did not automatically convert to the Pro Version and when I click on upgrade and put in the code I have in my email it displays a message saying the code is invalid

Clean Uninstall & Install ?

That didn't appear to work I downloaded the free version as suggested which uninstalled the Pro Version (4.?) and replaced it with version 5

It did not automatically convert to the Pro Version and when I click on upgrade and put in the code I have in my email it displays a message saying the code is invalid

Hi :smile:

The best method is to copy the license code from the email and paste it into the software box rather than typing it in. Please try this if you haven't already.

If that doesn't work I suggest you try a Clean Uninstall & Install

See This Post for details.

Screenshots are in This Post

If the license still says invalid you should contact IObit Online Support

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived