IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can someone tell me how to install skins?

parthmakawana

I am new user of ASC. i have v5 pro.

i already downloaded asc skin tool & some .rcc files.

but i cant know how to install them.

can some one help me?:???:

again here is easy way guide goes here refer by wozofoz Applying skin Click here

Hello

the provided way to adapt the designs is far too intricate ...

There should be an easier way - especially for IObit customers.

Sarakael

yeah its intricate :X

Create ferrari skin first, then put preview_ferrari.png in public\preview folder, then create the dummy skin.

Do not use capital letters in the first letter of the name of the skins. (Ex. ferrari and dummy, but not Ferrari and Dummy.)

Program will create the skin with Capital letter in the beginning of the name.

The procedure works.

Cheers.

• 7 months later...
Create ferrari skin first, then put preview_ferrari.png in public\preview folder, then create the dummy skin.

Do not use capital letters in the first letter of the name of the skins. (Ex. ferrari and dummy, but not Ferrari and Dummy.)

Program will create the skin with Capital letter in the beginning of the name.

The procedure works.

Cheers.

Můžete mi popsat jak změnit barvu rextu

EDIT: Google translation

Can you describe how to change text color?

Hi Miky,

After creating ASC5_Skin_Tool folder under IObit folder and extracting the skin tool there, check color_setting.ini file @C:\Program Files\IObit\ASC5_Skin_Tool\classic

This forum is in English, please give translation such as I edited in your post, if you have to post in a different language.

Thank you and Cheers.

Archived