IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care 5 Deep Clean

maikerukun

Hey guys i used Advance SystemCare 5 and ran Deep clean then when it reached in fixing the Deep Registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\SysmonLog), my computer suddenly shutdown.. Again I re-initiate deep clean and same problem occured..Please help me to fix this problem.and What is the problem? TNX..

Hi maikerukun,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please try the way below to slove it.;-)

1) Please download the Reg.dbd from the link below.

http://www.wikisend.com/download/328428/Reg.dbd

2) Then please replace the original Reg.dbd in program files of ASC V5.

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5 or C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

If it still doesn't work, please feel free to contact us and let us know whether it crash at the same point. We will solve it ASAP.:razz:

I dont know the Technical bits but sound like the problem I had a few days ago.....see thread a few days ago "Deep Clean and Antivirus".

I was running deep clean when my antivirus was enabled and got shutdowns at the point you say.

I then disabled antivirus and ran again and all ran OK and seem to have cleared the problem. Deepclean got rid of my errors. I then enabled the antivirus again.

I can now run deep clean with the antivirus running and no shutdowns.

Archived