IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Automatic Defrag Checkbox [FIXED]

Zatronium

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requested images

Hi thegilpins,

Thanks for your feedback, it provides us very clear information. :grin:

But, we still need your help!:wink:

Please see post #45, and show the result as #47.

Thanks in advance!:wink:

Hi, I have follwed these instructions and uploaded screen shots of the config.ini file.

I have also included a view of the UI alongside as well for clarity.

Hi thegilpins,

Thanks for your feedback, you provide us such detailed information. It greatly help us look into it. You are so kind and wonderful.:grin:

Our engineers finally developed a solution to this issue, please follow the steps below to solve this issue.

1) Please download the SmartDefrag.zip and extract it to get SmartDefrag.exe.

2) Please use it to replace the oringinal SmartDefrag.exe in the Smart Defrag installation folder.

Usual Path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Smart Defrag 2 or C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Smart Defrag 2

Please let us know whether it is OK.:smile:

SmartDefrag.zip

Thank you. This new EXE does hold the "YES" setting for Auto Defrag in the UI after I close and re-open the program. Now, let's see if it actually does the auto defragging. That is the true test, right? :-)

Same for me, this fixes the UI problem for me too. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived