IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Skins from ASC 4 converted to ASC 5 [Maya, China, Asia]

enoskype

........................................................................ Here is your Maya skin.:mrgreen:

.............. http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8920&d=1322441582

Note: Procedure of applying (together with Part II) is explained in THIS post in Ferrari skin for ASC4 by Alon Grossman converted to ASC5 thread.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

maya.part1.rar

maya.part2.rar

maya.part3.rar

maya.part4.rar

maya.part5.rar

Maya skin (Part II) Continued from previous post [Maya skin (PartI)].

Image files for Maya including preview_maya.png file.

Note: Procedure of applying (together with Part I) is explained in THIS post in Ferrari skin for ASC4 by Alon Grossman converted to ASC5 thread.

Cheers.

images.part1.rar

images.part2.rar

images_public.rar

preview_maya.rar

China skin

................................................................ Here is the China skin from ASC4!

............... http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8959&d=1322776044

Application_______

-Use ASC 5 skin tool. http://download.iobit.com/test/asc5-skin-tool.zip. (Extract ASC 5 skin tool folder to the main folder of IObit @: C:\Program Files\IObit)

-Extract images folder from china_images.rar files to default folder @: C:\Program Files\IObit\ASC 5 skin tool\default. (If all parts of rar files are downloaded to the same location, only extracting part1 will extract automatically part2 to the same location also.) (Use WinRAR software.)(Accept all the enquiries for file/folder replacement.)

-Create china skin by ASC 5 skin tool (run SkinEdit.exe). (Note that the first letter of china is not CAPITAL letter and should not be capital letter.) (Do not do anything else but the following.)

-Extract preview_china.png from preview_china.rar to preview folder @: C:\Program Files\IObit\ASC 5 skin tool\public\preview (Close Settings and ASC5.)(Accept all the enquiries for file/folder replacement.) (Do not do anything else but the following.)

-Create a dummy skin by ASC 5 skin tool (run SkinEdit.exe). (Use same images folder as in china skin.) (Do not use this skin, it will give application error.) (Do not do anything else but the following.)

-Change the skin in ASC 5 Settings from Dummy to China, click Apply button, click OK button.

-Now you can use China skin on ASC5.

-You can delete all files related to dummy skin. (Never use Dummy skin.)

NOTE: If ASC5 does not work (Corrrupt Error), change the below Skin line to default in Main.ini file @ : C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5

as:

[Main]

Skin=default

Restart ASC5, the program will work and the skin will be Default.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

china_images.part1.rar

china_images.part2.rar

preview_china.rar

I'm totally lost

I love the Maya skin and have been trying to follow the instructions to use it in ASC5. Nothing makes sense. I guess if you're used to working with all this maybe it's easy. But for a new user, I'm just lost. I now have files scattered all over the place and all I get are error messages when I try to open some of the files. there is no Maya.qrc as best I can find. The instructions talk about moving the images file from one place to the other and I have about a half dozen images files now and I have no idea which one is the right one. When I type dummy into the skin name I get an error that says "an error occurred in the application" so I don't know what to do there. Is there not an easier way to do this or at least some instructions that make sense for someone who is doing this for the first time? Thanks in advance for any help - I'd really like to use the skin. BTW, I also thought I'd just try something easier by installing the Ptool you posted in another thread. I followed the instructions to the t but got an error message that said a file was missing and had to abort that too.

Hi cwayneb, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you follow the procedure in China skin, it will work for Maya skin too. Forget about the .rcc, qrc files in Maya skin, use only attached images folder (in images part1&2 .rar files) and preview_maya.png image file in preview_maya.rar_and ASC 5 skin tool (original).

Start from the beginning deleting all not working .rcc files in skin folder of ASC5 and deleting everything about ASC 5 skin tool and extract it from the original zip file again to main IObit folder to use it again.

We have all learned how to do those very recently when IObit released the skin tool, and what else I can explain in more simple way, I don't know. Sorry that it is not simple enough.

Perhaps another member can do that better. BTW, I am sure wozofoz can do that better with screenshots. :wink:

Cheers.

........................................................................ Here is your Maya skin.:mrgreen:

.......................................................................... >Image of Maya skin<

Note: Procedure of applying (together with Part II) is explained in THIS post in Ferrari skin for ASC4 by Alon Grossman converted to ASC5 thread.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Thanks for maya skin :D

Thanks

Thanks Enoskype. Your "China" instructions are much, much better than the other ones I was trying to use. After 3 hours of working on this and trashing and having to reinstall ASC5 four times, I think I finally have Maya installed and working. For some reason the "Custom" preview shows up instead of the maya preview, but so far that's the only glitch I seem to have.

I discovered I could only follow the instructions down to the point where I extract the preview_maya.rar into the preview folder. Maya seems to work at that point. However, every time I tried to go on to the next step (the create dummy skin step) ASC5 would crash. However, if I eliminate that step, it's working, at least for now. Thanks for your help!

• 5 weeks later...

Asia skin for ASC 5 (well, sort of!)

..............................................................Here is your Asia skin!

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9210&d=1325722959

And previev of Asia skin is attached too.

Please use the procedure in the post HERE and + (plus) the post HERE exactly to the letter.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

ASC skin tool asia.part1.rar

ASC skin tool asia.part2.rar

• 1 month later...

Archived