IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Task Bar Arrangement problem

dejdara

Hi

I have changed the settings in "Task Bar Arrangement" (Tollbox/System Control) to Cascading and now all windows in my task bar are stretched from left to right. I would like to back this options to normal state but it's not working. When i change "cascading" to "side by side" it's still look the same (stretched). Can some one tell mi how to repair this manual?

Hi dejdara

Have you opened the same Toolbox/System Control window and chosen the previous setting?

If this doesn't work you could try to open Windows System Restore and go back to a date prior to your original change.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi

I have changed the settings in "Task Bar Arrangement" (Tollbox/System Control) to Cascading and now all windows in my task bar are stretched from left to right. I would like to back this options to normal state but it's not working. When i change "cascading" to "side by side" it's still look the same (stretched). Can some one tell mi how to repair this manual?

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem and it would be a hassle to system restore back to that far. Can you just fix your program that myself and may others have paid for. either come out with a fix in the next patch or just remove the stupid setting. not sure how this made it past beta.

Hi zeemolol,

Sorry for the delay. :oops:

To solve this issue, please kindly follow the steps below:

1) Press "Win" + "R" to open "Run"

2) Put "regedit" in the input box and press the "Enter" Key.

3) Open HKEY_CURRENT_USER >> Control Panel >> Desktop >> WindowMetrics in the left.

4) Find MinWidth in the right box and right click on it >> Select "Modify" >> Modify the value data as 160 >> Click "OK".

5) Reboot your computer and see how it works.

Thanks for your support. Let us know if there is any other inquiry.

• 1 month later...

Archived