IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

as the Advanced SystemCare 4 appears as windows service after installed?

oiramrebaj

I would appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this board a doubt.

I have Windows 7 home premium installed on my PC.

Why after 4 Advanced SystemCare is installed it begins to appear

the list of Windows services, and no other application that I have

installed presents this unusual behavior?

It seems like the ASC-4 "joined" by Windows itself as though it were a

system of the same tool.

In the list of Windows services should comprise only service tools

"Windows itself" and then for what reason the ASC-4 is also in the list

as a "Windows Service"?

I find this very strange behavior of the application, because no other application

that I have installed on my PC, have this privilege of being incorporated into the Windows.

Someone who has the necessary technical knowledge can explain to me why this is?

Please ask for help.

Thank you.:?::?::?:

system of the same tool.

as a "Windows Service"?

I find this very strange behavior of the application, because no other application

that I have installed on my PC, have this privilege of being incorporated into the Windows.

Someone who has the necessary technical knowledge can explain to me why this is?

Please ask for help.

SVC host files are Windows accomodating files that are enabled upon launch of a software.

ASC cannot be incorporated into Windows.

The ASC (Advanced SystemCare) versions you report in your post have been replaced. ASC 5 is available.

I will give you links if you need.

Sincerely.

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi oiramrebaj

Do you mean that you don't see the services for HP or Java in your services for example?

Please open services.msc and take a look.

It is possible to export the list of services to a file by clicking Action/Export - this file can then be attached to your post if you want us to take a look at what services you have running.

Cheers

solbjerg

system of the same tool.

as a "Windows Service"?

Please ask for help.

I appreciate the prompt response, but I think I wasnot well understood and therefore

I will explain the problem again and I commit myself to even send a picture demonstrating the problem.

I want to inform you that I am in Brazil andthat the data I presentin my Windows

obviously will be in Portuguese.

What happens is that the ASC-4 is emerging inthe list of Windows system toolsas if he were part of Windows itself and as far as I checked, "it is not any kind of computer viruses" such as trojans, malwares, adwares,spywares or rootkits.

I just want to understand what reason the Advanced SystemCare PRO startingwith version 4, once installed inmy PC, was emerging as the tool of Windowsitself as everyone can verifythe image attached to this e-mail.

I have installed on my Windows 7 Home PremiumAdvanced SystemCare PRO 4 and whose licensewill expire in April 2012.

Thanks to information from the new Advanced System Care PRO 5 but did notrenew my license asyou I honestly do not clarify whythis be happening in my case.

Excuse me, but just want to know if this is a normal event system, I lay on the subject "Windows System" and had never noticed it.

No more, thank you for the seriousnessthey give to customers of IObit.

Honestly ...

:?:Oiram Rebaj

The Windows Services panel on my PC..txt

Hi oiramrebaj

Your picture is unfortunately almost impossible to read by me, but I looked through your list.

I noticed ASC as a service there - fine, - I noticed that the Windows firewall was deactivated - so you must have another one - probably Kaspersky as you have Kaspersky shown as a service too. This was just a cursory look and what small things I could understand from the Portugese language.

But you must know that Kaspersky is a service you have installed yourself, and it is shown in the service list.

Actually the Microsoft Office services isn't Windows services either they get installed when you install MsOffice. (and you do have some of those)

I didn't notice Java though - don't you have that installed?

Neither did I see the Google updater? Don't you use that either?

So in conclusion services is not just Windows services! :-)

I am sorry that I am almost illiterate in Portugese.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you for all the help and consideration with my doubt expensive solbjerg Administrator.

By Oiranrebaj :smile:

Dear Administrator of this esteemed forum:

Thank you for your prompt response.

I made a translation of Windows Services installed and enabled on my PC or not.

As you may have noticed I have the Internet Security Kasperky doing all the security and network browsing on my PC.

It is not necessary to have the "Windows Defender" or "Windows Firewall" enabled for those who already have one of the best security systems of the virtual world.

And as for several other Windows services that are disabled, or late in "manual" is not just because I miss.

Regarding the type of Java I have installed Java6 64bit Standard Edition.

It is also true that "Kaspersky" appears as a service tool built into the system, but this is absolutely normal thing to understand, since it is replacing one of the vital functions of the PC.

As I understand it is that the Advanced SystemCare is also a way of taking some kind of great significance to the function of Windows system, then perhaps the reason for its inclusion in the list of system tools. As for the Portuguese language, I tell you that is not so difficult as it sounds, because here in my country we have immigrants from all countries of the world and they learn easily and very quickly the "Portuguese".

It's just a matter of time and opportunity to learn this language.

I would be delighted to teach you some basics to assist you in interpreting the Portuguese-language users of its Site.

I hope that this impromptu translation into English I may have contributed to in any way you can understand the main cause of my doubt.

No more, honestly ...

Oiramrebaj:smile:

Windows Service System.rar

Hi oiramrebaj

Impressive translation!!

I now noticed that you had the service NitroPDF reader also!

Very kind of you to offer to teach me Portugese, but unfortunately I do not at this moment have the necessary incentive or energy to engage in that endeavor. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Dear Administrator of this esteemed forum:

Thank you for your prompt response.

I made a translation of Windows Services installed and enabled on my PC or not.

As you may have noticed I have the Internet Security Kasperky doing all the security and network browsing on my PC.

It is not necessary to have the "Windows Defender" or "Windows Firewall" enabled for those who already have one of the best security systems of the virtual world.

And as for several other Windows services that are disabled, or late in "manual" is not just because I miss.

Regarding the type of Java I have installed Java6 64bit Standard Edition.

It is also true that "Kaspersky" appears as a service tool built into the system, but this is absolutely normal thing to understand, since it is replacing one of the vital functions of the PC.

As I understand it is that the Advanced SystemCare is also a way of taking some kind of great significance to the function of Windows system, then perhaps the reason for its inclusion in the list of system tools. As for the Portuguese language, I tell you that is not so difficult as it sounds, because here in my country we have immigrants from all countries of the world and they learn easily and very quickly the "Portuguese".

It's just a matter of time and opportunity to learn this language.

I would be delighted to teach you some basics to assist you in interpreting the Portuguese-language users of its Site.

I hope that this impromptu translation into English I may have contributed to in any way you can understand the main cause of my doubt.

No more, honestly ...

Oiramrebaj:smile:

Hi oiramrebaj!

Many softwares exhibit this behavior. Muitos softwares apresentam esse comportamento

The window you show encompasses all the software you have enabled since you started using your computer. A janela que você mostra engloba todos os softwares que você tenha habilitado uma vez que você começou a usar seu computador.

As well as the windows. Bem como as janelas

I still do not understand the problem you are having. Eu ainda não entendo o problema que você tem

Many programs add services. Muitos programas adicionar serviços

They appear in your picture because you are using them. Eles aparecem em sua imagem, porque você está usando.

It seems normal to me. Parece normal para mim

They are not invasions to your windows. Eles não são invasões de suas janelas.

They were downloaded and added by you. Eles foram transferidos e adicionados por você

-Mel

(English to Portugese via google translator) Single sentences seem best as their content can be individually examined. (Inglês para Português via google tradutor) sentenças Único melhores parecer como seu conteúdo pode ser examinado individualmente.

Thank you for the feeling dear Melvin.

Dear Melvin:

Greetings ...

Initially I want to thank you for your prompt service.

As you well pointed, "many software can exhibit this behavior," as in the case of Kaspersky Internet Security and also AdvancedSystemCare, but I want to tell you that I have in my other active applications running on the same PC that are not included as part of "Local System "so perhaps this did not envision the way,> control Panel> Administrative Tools> services.

Note that this window of services, 90% or more are only Microsoft-Windows services and notice that in my case the only applications outside Microsoft, which also appear there are the KIS (Kaspersky) and ASC-4 PRO (IObit).

Appear in this listing service System hardware that was preinstalled by the PC manufacturer (Acer), such as the Intel-Graphics and then some.

Other applications that I have active on my PC does not appear on this window of Windows services, such as Nitro PDF Reader, FormatFactory, KMP Player, Epson Easy Photo Print and others.

I believe that this behavior of these two applications based on the fact that both are implicitly tied to "Local System Account" just due to the same installation settings, which does not occur for other applications.

Either way I made sure to mention, I'm not a deep knowledge of the subject "Windows". I'm just a layman learning from everyday handling of the service and it has things that are surprises to me, but for other quite ordinary.

I think you just explained it all when he said in his reply at the outset:

"Many software exhibit this behavior!"

Once again thank you for everything.

Honestly ...

Oiramrebaj

:-D

Archived