IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Shut down PC after scan & repair

allan1932

Hi allan1932,

This is the first time we hear about this issue, please kindly help us look into this issue.:smile:

1) Please let us know what other programs are running while the ASC is running.

2) Please provide us with your PC Operating System, it will help us look into this issue.

3) When the repair finished, do you see any pop-up or notification? If yes, please take a screenshot of it and send it to us.

Guide for Taking Screenshots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks in advance!!!;-)

Hi allan1932,

This is the first time we hear about this issue, please kindly help us look into this issue.:smile:

1) Please let us know what other programs are running while the ASC is running.

2) Please provide us with your PC Operating System, it will help us look into this issue.

3) When the repair finished, do you see any pop-up or notification? If yes, please take a screenshot of it and send it to us.

Guide for Taking Screenshots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks in advance!!!;-)

Hi Cicely,

1. No other programs are running.

2. Windows XP SP3.

3. In earlier versions the PC did shut down so I always ran it when I had finished with the PC & left the room before ASC finished. In the current version ASC Pro 5 I've never stayed in the room to find out if there is a pop-up. After running either QuickCare or DeepCare the PC restarted at the end rather than shutting down. I'll check the next time I run it & come back to you only if there is a pop-up.

Hi allan1932,

We are sorry, we are not sure if we get the sentence "After running either QuickCare or DeepCare the PC restarted at the end " correctly. Do you mean, the PC will shut down after the scan and repair, but it will restart itself automatically?

We'd really appreciate your help!!

Shut down PC after scan & repair

Hi Cicely,

At the end of the scan & repair there was the usual warning that the PC was about to shut down. It did, so it is not ASC that is causing the PC to restart later. Sorry to have bothered you with the problem. I'll investigate to find out what is causing the PC to restart.

Allan.

Archived