IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ccenhancer

titou56

captainron,

I don't know if you did your due diligence, before posting the above, but in case you didn't I would suggest you go here Singularlabs.com. In this case the "vendor is the developer" as stated in your post. I will grant you that CCleaner has a longer track record with regard to longevity, research, etc., (I do use it) but I believe the young man responsible for CCleaner Enhancer and System Ninja, if forging his own path and doing quite well, all things considered. I have used both products, making sure to employ a learning curve, and find them both to be very good at what they do.

A.T.

Hi friends :wink:

CCEnhancer alias CCleaner Enhancer can leverage the capabilities of cleaning CCleaner.

Among the added applications, we find Gimp, PDF Xchange Viewer, Flash 10, VirtualClone Drive, Media Player Classic, QuickTime Player, Windows Live Messenger, The Bat, A-squared Free, Acronis True Image, Adobe Photoshop, Alcohol 52% , Amsn, AntiVir, AOL Instant Messenger, Ashampoo Burning, Audacity, Avast Antivirus, AVG AntiVirus, Azureus, BitDefender, CDex, ChromePlus, CloneCD, eBay Toolbar, Eraser, Foobar2000, Google Calendar Sync, Gspot, ImgBurn, Jetico Personal Firewall, LimeWire , KMPlayer, LogMeIn, Maxthon, Messenger Plus!, PowerDVD, Real Player SP, TeraCopyTrillian, TuneUp Utilities, uTorrent, Steam, Ventrilo, Winamp and Yahoo Messenger.

the list is regularly enriched with new references.

To qualify, a single update is sufficient.

very best regards

captainron,

I don't know if you did your due diligence, before posting the above, but in case you didn't I would suggest you go here Singularlabs.com. In this case the "vendor is the developer" as stated in your post. I will grant you that CCleaner has a longer track record with regard to longevity, research, etc., (I do use it) but I believe the young man responsible for CCleaner Enhancer and System Ninja, if forging his own path and doing quite well, all things considered. I have used both products, making sure to employ a learning curve, and find them both to be very good at what they do.

A.T.

Not sure where in my post you seen me suggesting I have insight to the guy who makes this.. My statement still stands though..

Personally I'll stick to pinform engine and not pile on features to a software only meant to clean..

EDIT: There are a lot of cleaners made by firms who contract developers and what happens is bugs get lost in translation or not relayed at all.. This is why I only go with ccleaner or tuneuputilities(the only one good enough to be in retail)..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Captainron!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Or a Happy Hannukah! Or a good time in the meantime at any rate!!!:-)

Did you mean the Piriform products? Quote: "Personally I'll stick to pinform engine and not pile on features to a software only meant to clean.."

The Piriform products are wonderful!! They are written by the developer (for the most part).

Sincerely.

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. Just to make sure I was not out of line I googled pinform, these are the results: http://www.google.com/search?q=pinform&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=po8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=9iT9Tr-1Fsfy0gGexOXaBA&ved=0CCQQvgUoAA&q=pinform&nfpr=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=4c93637fadcbea61&biw=1280&bih=681

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived