IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Nasty "Win 7 Antispyware" virus on Windows

New Win 7 Antispyware 2012, Vista Antivirus 2012, XP Security 2012, Win 7 Home Security 2012, and many more virus are all names for the same rogue anti-spyware. People behind this nasty viruses caught us all with surprise and expert at this level. Regardless of the name, though, they are all ultimately the same program with just a different skin on it. This rogue goes by different program names, which I have listed below based upon the version of Windows that it is installed on.

I have never seen anything like this before. I could not do anything with infected Microsoft Windows computers. All the McAffe, Microsoft, Norton, and others failed to detect virus. Their instruction and technical support only created more confusion but no resolution.

Research told me that these viruses are widespread during the past few months and only getting smarter. Since my new laptop is less than one week old, BestBuy told me to contact Microsoft and computer vendor. Response from these companies are pratical useless unless you are paying them extra fee $100 or more to remove it.

Could not access any data. Planning to reformate computer and re-install application again but trying hard to save data and information. Nightmares before Christmas.

Desperately need your help...to clean up and protect these new virus on Microsoft Windows computers.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

...Could not access any data. Planning to reformate computer and re-install application again but trying hard to save data and information. Nightmares before Christmas.

Desperately need your help...to clean up and protect these new virus on Microsoft Windows computers.

If you are looking for ways to get some files off the infected computers before you reformat then some of our members might be able to help.

If you would like assistance in removing Malware from the computer, please follow the procedure in the thread Guidelines for requesting malware removal assistance

Start a thread in the Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section, provide the information that was requested and then wait for a Malware Fighter to respond.

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Netteligent!

Welcome to Iobit forum... I have requested your thread be moved to the Malware removal section where you can get the assistance you need to cleanse your system.:-D

Please do as Woz advised and begin the process by following the Guidelines in the link he provided!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived