IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Start up managager questions

kcauman

Ok this may be a stupid questio that I thought i knew the answer for but i guess I don't. :roll: When you open the start up Mangager do you put a check mark in the boxes of the programs that you want to run when windows starts or do you put a checkmark in the programs you DO NOT want to run when windows starts. I could never get my ignore list to ever work. :???:

Hi kcauman,

Put a check in the checkbox for the program you want to run when Windows start.

Right click on the item and select "Add to Ignore List" or click on an item and click "Add to Ignore List on the left pane for AWC to accept it as a program to be started when Windows start and assumes it reliable and ignores it even as an unknown program on the next Scan.

Please do not forget to click Apply and OK after adding to ignore list.

You can see the ignored Startup items if you click "Ignore List" button.

OK?

Cheers.

Related Question

I am using the free version of Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal and like it very much so far.

However, when it scans the Startup Manager portion it always gets stuck [it doesn't even say STARTUP MANAGER, it says STARTUP MANGE!]. I have left it running there for sometimes longer than an hour and my startup programs aren't that long!

I have tried reinstalling the entire program but still get stuck so I just leave the STARTUP portion UNCHECKED since it stalls everything. The real kicker is one of the main reasons I'm trying this program is I am hoping it'll sort out my startup !!!

Suggestions?

Archived