IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

i ha ve the game booster 3

---Hello,,,the system is a hp touchscreen 24 inch all in one..norton free version of 360 that i downloaded to it,firewall is on, advanced system care 5,cc cleaner,io bit malware fighter,and now i just downloaded the gamebooster 3 and did the analize for the initial setup and iit is telling me that a disc error with the source the disc,that the driver detected a controller error on the device,,what does this mean.this machine is only two weeks old with the intel i-3 and a terabyte.but i dont think the graphics card is the best availble..it is a intel R HD graphics card that i found i cant upgrade because it is a all in one system...is this true and is this a fair card and will this gamebooster help...i am trying to play xplane 9 flight simulator..i have had problems since i bought the game new for 85.00....it wont even run in my sony laptop which is new and a decent graphics in it..thank u for your help:?:C:\Users\Steven\Documents\Game Booster Diagnose Report.txt

Archived