IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Privacy analysis screen problems

On the Privacy Analysis screen (see attachment):

1. Problem: The report says there is a total of 1 item to be removed. But the list of items to be removed shows there is nothing to be removed. Bug? Hidden feature? ;-)

2. Problem: There is no way to rescan the privacy analysis after changing the settings in the left-hand bar. For example, by default the

Saved Form checkbox is unchecked. If I do check it, how do I tell AWC to rescan with my new selection?

Should one wait for AWC to finish all other scans, then uncheck everything on the main screen except the Privacy Analysis checkbox, and do a full rescan again?

But I'm not sure that that will work, since the checkboxes are off by default every time I access that screen.

Suggestion: Add a Rescan button at the bottom of the Privacy Analysis screen.

Hi Chris!

2. problem

When you have opened details i privacy sweep, you configure it to your specifications and hit the repair button in the detail window.

Then you run the repair in the AWC window, and your new settings should be as you have configured them the next time you run a repair. But check it in details to be absolutely sure next time too.

Cheers

solbjerg

On the Privacy Analysis screen (see attachment):

1. Problem: The report says there is a total of 1 item to be removed. But the list of items to be removed shows there is nothing to be removed. Bug? Hidden feature? ;-)

2. Problem: There is no way to rescan the privacy analysis after changing the settings in the left-hand bar. For example, by default the

Saved Form checkbox is unchecked. If I do check it, how do I tell AWC to rescan with my new selection?

Should one wait for AWC to finish all other scans, then uncheck everything on the main screen except the Privacy Analysis checkbox, and do a full rescan again?

But I'm not sure that that will work, since the checkboxes are off by default every time I access that screen.

Suggestion: Add a Rescan button at the bottom of the Privacy Analysis screen.

Archived