IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Skins by denysek77 [sportscar, planets, iobitgold, terrier, terrier1]

denysek77

Nice skin denysek77!

Hi denysek77, a very good skin!

I have done it for you!

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9172&d=1325272479

Also the preview_sportscar.png is attached.

Cheers.

NOTE: If you rearrange the content of your zip files accordingly, you can use the procedure HERE.

You can, I will be very happy!

Thank you.

denysek77

OK, please use exactly the same procedure in THIS post (Ferrari skin), or THAT post (China skin) for the attached zip files.

NOTE:

Download all the 3 rar files to a common folder in your PC.

Extracting ASC 5 skin tool sportscar.part1.rar by WinRAR program will extract all 3 parts, so only extract ASC 5 skin tool sportscar.part1.rar after downloading all.

Cheers.

EDIT: You can copy the procedures from the linked posts and paste it here in this thread and change the names to fit to your sportscar skin. Please do not change anything in the procedure, otherwise it will not work.

ASC 5 skin tool sportscar.part1.rar

ASC 5 skin tool sportscar.part2.rar

ASC 5 skin tool sportscar.part3.rar

Preview creation

I think I should give the procedure how to create the preview of a skin.

* (Time to create the preview file) (See the asterix (*) in THIS post)

When you create any skin by the IObit ASC 5 skin tool for the first time in the procedure,

1) You have to take the screenshot of the main GUI of ASC5 in 1/1 scale in the form of JPG image and then convert the JPG image to 217x135 pixels of PNG image. Name it as preview_skinname.png

2) Insert the preview_skinname.png image to :

ASC 5 skin tool\public\preview folder in your skin rar files in:

ASC 5 skin tool folder in ASC 5 skin tool_skinname.rar files.

3) Then, AGAIN extract ASC 5 skin tool folder from attached ASC 5 skin tool_skinname.part1&2&3.rar files to IObit main folder

4) Then, create the dummy skin.

Cheers.

I think I should give the procedure how to create the preview of a skin.

* (Time to create the preview file) (See the asterix (*) in THIS post)

When you create any skin by the IObit ASC 5 skin tool for the first time in the procedure,

1) You have to take the screenshot of the main GUI of ASC5 in 1/1 scale in the form of JPG image and then convert the JPG image to 217x135 pixels of PNG image. Name it as preview_skinname.png

2) Insert the preview_skinname.png image to :

ASC 5 skin tool\public\preview folder in your skin rar files in:

ASC 5 skin tool folder in ASC 5 skin tool_skinname.rar files.

3) Then, AGAIN extract ASC 5 skin tool folder from attached ASC 5 skin tool_skinname.part1&2&3.rar files to IObit main folder

4) Then, create the dummy skin.

Cheers.

Thank you very much, that I needed.

nice new year 2012

denysek77

Sakra chlape, jestli to takhle budeš dělat celej rok, abysme si koupili další disk jen na vzhledy. :razz:

Damned

Myslel jsem,že budete spíš rádi,tak nemusíš hned bejt nevrlej!!!!

tak to klidne damned vymažte aby jste nemuseli kvůli mě kupovat novej disk.

Měl jsem tyto vzhledy hotový asi tak půl roku,ale nevěděl jsem určitý technický záležitosti,takže jsem to sem dal až nyní.

Přeji hezký Nový rok.

denysek77

EDIT: Google translation

I thought more like you, so do not just Beit nevrlej!!

so quiet it damned clear to me because you did not buy a new drive.

I had done about these skins half a year, but I did not know some technical issues, so I gave it to me until now.

Have a nice New Year.

denysek77

Nejsem nevrlej :shock: ,

Ber to jako vtip (proto tam je :razz: )

Sportcar dám na svý stránky, doufám že to nevadí

Přeji hezký a úspěšný Nový Rok 2012 a další vzhledy!

Damned

EDIT: Google translation

I'm not morose,

It was a joke (hence there is)

Sportcar saved on my website, perhaps it not mind

Have a nice and successful New Year 2012 and much more skins!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Cars, and Metal and Games Oh, My!

Do you guys design anything but cars, sheet metal and video games? I'd really love to see some skins featuring Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Ace Frehley, AC/DC, Motley Crue, Doro Pesche...How about Cheech & Chong, or Weird Al Yankovic, Leslie Neilson (33 1/3 movies), Bruce Campbell (from the Evil Dead movies)...or how about something more current, like Indiana Jones, The Star Wars films, Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz from The Mummy movies, Antonio Banderas in costume from 13th Warrior, Russell Crowe in costume from Master and Commander: The Far Side Of The World, Kurt Russell from Escape from New York, the characters from the movie "Dune", Ace Ventura or The Mask...Maybe some CLASSIC horror or monster flicks like Frankentstein, Dracula, the Wolfman? Sci Fi themes are good, especially Star Trek The Next Generation, or the original series...not that crummy new film. How about Captain Jack Sparrow?

That said, I think you can figure out that I don't care for fancy cars, sheet metal with bumps and studs, or video games that I don't play. I don't much like shooters, complicated, tactical war games and soldiers...unless it's something like crazed, blood-thirsty, Nazi zombies VS flesh-eating Gouls from the planet Kolob or the Colonial Marines VS the planet eating mystery machine. I hate those complicated Dungeons and Dragons style things, too. There's too much counting body damage points and weapon strikes, and who chopped who first. I like WATCHING other people play those games, but I don't want to wrap my tired old brain around the things! :-D Of course, I AM half way through Amnesia, a game I found on Desura. I love, eerie, first person puzzlers and problem solvers, especially the Escape the haunted castle type thing. I'm old, I like slow moving stuff...

So, do you guys have anything in your inventories of fantastic designs for lil' ol' me? You guys all do fantastic work.

Archived