IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 5 And anti Virus

Xcom46

Well one guy had an Alien ware computer witch are just crap i think and the other i don't no what kinda ANT Virus he used Ive completely Tested this my self with 15 Anti virus even Norton all on High or Very high and did not come up with any thing Nothing.Zip That's the first time i used Virus scanner in over 15 years I don't like too use them be cause most of them are memory hogs and cpu hogs.But like i said Be for too many ppl say Norton is Good But Norton sucks any way.They charge way to much.The only type of scanner i got is malwarebytes and even that said nothing.So what ever they Got is from some thing eles like another site Or they have not scaned for so long that stuff was all ready on there and the one guy said he had too take his computer too Geek squad Sorry for the Geek Squad guys but they suck They charge way too much.And there Service is horror you can ask them a single question wit out them charging you.He had too go to Geek squad too remove the program.

Archived