IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need help please, programs won't run......

Hi, if anyone has any info on how to solve my problem I'd really appreciate it! I had no problems running Firefox until this afternoon. I checked my Windows firewall and the issue is not there, so assume it must be IObit. I had the same issue with Opera when I used that as my default browser until a couple of months ago. When I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't load I just uninstalled it. Now with this happening to Firefox, I'd like to figure out how I can fix and/or get around these issues. I AM NOT very computer savvy, however I am not completely computer illiterate. I can be taught, I just need someone to be able to teach me. PLEASE help me, thanks.

Hi seven426

...had no problems running Firefox until this afternoon. I checked my Windows firewall and the issue is not there, so assume it must be IObit. I had the same issue with Opera...

Why do you think it must be Iobit... please elabortate!

If you ran some Iobit software, then immediately had this problem, what software did you run and please describe how you ran it. As you have posted in "IMF Iobit Malware Fighter" section of the forum... did the problem occur after using it?

Also please describe what happens when you try to open Firefox!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!!

• 2 weeks later...

Im a bit annoyed also

I upgraded to the pro version thinking it would be good but all the malware fighter is doing is creating is a pain , my online gaming programes are being blocked and so are my torrent programs witch is annoying if i close the program they run fine and it comes up red in the real time. I think that when it blocks something i should be able to see what it is and add it to an ignore list hope i can get this sorted , not happy Aaron

Archived