IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

★ Smart Ram Disappears ( ASC 5.1 )★ [SOLVED]

Lyon275

Hi IObit, I installed yesterday ASC 5.1 everything is working fine but smart ram just wont minimize ....

I go to toolbox , and then i open smart ram but it wont minimize to the system tray it just disappear ....

I can use it just when i open it but when i click minimize it closes itself ( disappear ) then i need to open it again

Please help ?

★ Cheers ★ ( SOLVED , SOLVED , SOLVED , SOLVED )

Hi Lyon275,

Did you use Minimize button or X on top right to close?

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9237&d=1325941449

X sign should close Smart RAM, and _ sign and Minimize button should minimize it to system tray.

Cheers.

Certainly not Lyon275! :lol:

Perhaps, you have forgotten to exit Smart RAM before installing the new version of ASC5.1 :mrgreen:

The help posts are for the benefit of general users if they encounter the same and we have to admit that SmartRAM's close/minimize function is quite different than other IObit products.

Cheers.

Archived