IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Boot Time Defrag Using Smart Defrag 2 No Longer Exits Automatically

Philip1749

When I use the BOOT TIME DEFRAG function on SMART DEFRAG 2, it no longer exits automatically at the end of the action. It now requires me to exit manually by hitting the ESCAPE key. It used to exit automatically. What is the problem, and what made it change in this way, even though I have not changed any of the settings?

• 1 month later...

I'm using Smart Defrag 2.3 now. I just downloaded that new version, and it is still permitting only a manual exit from the Boot Time Defrag program in it. As I had mentioned in my earlier post of January 9th, it permitted an automatic exit. Then suddenly it changed, and permitted only a manual exit from then on. It seemed to occur right after I ran the Deep Care program, which I also have on my computer. I hope you can enlighten me with regard to what might be the problem here. I would like to go back to the automatic exit setting for the Boot Time Defrag program, providing it is possible to do so.

Archived