IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Scanning: " file name shows malware but it says no problems found at the end?

CoolCat

When I scan files with Advanced System Care for malware or spyware, at the bottom where it shows which files are scanned, it says things like "Trojan.W32/Frauder" or "Trojan.W32/Agent" or many other more, but at the end of scanning, it still says "No problems." I scanned my computer with a few more other virus scanners and it did not detect anything. I don't know what information to believe. It makes me think that there are malware still remaining on the computer but they are not detected. Please see attached image for what I am talking about. Is this normal?

Hi CoolCat, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

ASC is scanning the PC for those malware to find, so if finds any of them, you should see the name if you click Show details link.

Clicking on it will open a new Details: window for each section scanned if anything is found.

There is alot of information about IObit softwares in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread which is highly suggested for reading.

Cheers.

I know how to see the details of the issue after the scan. But my point is, while files are scanned, it shows these malware names, along with other particular folder names in C: drive, but at the end of scanning, it just says "No problems." Also the same malware names appear during scanning, namely "Trojan.32/Agent" but it really doesn't say the variants after that. To me it appears to be that there are malware still remaining but they are passing through anyway. This is why I am confused.

Archived