IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I Love This Program!!!

AspireOneNetbook

I had Avanquest System Suite Pro Version 12... I had just upgraded for $19.95. A couple of their Aplets were crashing on me... the Startup Commander for one... and there were a couple of other anomalies... I tried to resolve them through SoftCity... their Techs were very attentive, they were aware of the problems since others were experiencing the same ones... but they had no solutions... they were working on solutions... finally, feeling the integrity of the program was such that I felt I should uninstall it, I requested a refund... they have a refund request form for just such a purpose.

I had tested ASC previously and liked it... but I was already involved with SS... and had been using SS since Version 9 or 10... So after uninstalling SS 12... and saying Goodbye... I installed ASC 5.0... 2 days ago... liked it very much... Upgraded to PRO yesterday... and Updated to 5.1 today.

I'm very happy with it and have only a couple of positive suggestions which I have posted in another thread.

I think it's very nice of you to have a very usable free version for people to have... and the Upgrade is very affordable at the Special of $12.95...

Keep up the Great Work!

John B.

Archived