IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Customize Service List doesn't seem to work

I used the "Customize Service List", and it doesn't seem to be working. I added a few Win7 services to the list (including some HP printer services) and saved the file, but it's not shutting down the services. (Exmple of some things I added below)

AdobeARMservice=1

gupdate=1

gupdatem=1

hpqddsvc=1

HPSLPSVC=1

hpqcxs08=1

I got the same problem but with two other process :

WSearch=1

wuauserv=1

Each time I close Game booster and relaunch it, all my new processes seems to have desapeared from the list... The only one that lasts is microsoft essential fortunately. :roll:

I also updated Game booster 3.1 to 3.2 and now when I stop the boost my gadgets doesn't come back. :!:

Is there a solution ? :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Virtualchronos!

gadgets
What software are your gadgets installed on (you must take the time to be specific if you want to find the solution!;-))? You can also learn about gadgets by googling the term... You can also learn about the effects of adding gadget services that way!

Sincerely,

-Mel

live long and prosper!

Archived