IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced window care 2 profissional

otoole

I use this tool very often and usuall on completioin of scan it shows faulty parts and corrects them.

Now when i do a scan it get to privacy sweep with green bar fully to the right but goes no forther.

If i cancel scan i can repair any faulty items but no matter how many times i rescan it never get to he end reaches privacy sweep and appers to just keep scanny there

john

Hello otoole

Have you just updated the program? If so it could be a faulty Install.

I would then suggest that you uninstall the program, and make a totally clean install.

After it has been installed you must download the definition update file first, and when you start to check you MUST configure the details, most especially System Analyze before letting the program clean.

Please give us a little feedback!

Cheers

solbjerg

I use this tool very often and usuall on completioin of scan it shows faulty parts and corrects them.

Now when i do a scan it get to privacy sweep with green bar fully to the right but goes no forther.

If i cancel scan i can repair any faulty items but no matter how many times i rescan it never get to he end reaches privacy sweep and appers to just keep scanny there

john

Archived