IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Raid Failure

emlphoto

After installing this program, I'm not sure what I did...but after reboot my RAID did not work.

Getting these error messages:

"The RAID plug-in failed to load, because the driver is not installed correctly"

"The Serial ATA plug-in failed to load, because the driver is not installed correctly"

This is on a Intel Matrix Storage Console 8.5

Vista Home Premium

SP2

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550/2.83GHz

8 GB ram

64 BIt

Operating system & Programs run on C drive (which is working fine)

All data files were on my RAID file (currently this is not working)

This was a custom build from 2008, not sure of what type of RAID setup.

Data on RAID was backed up externally. Would just like to know if it's still on the drives, or if it's been lost.

If I'm unable to get the RAID working again, maybe it's a good time to upgrade to Windows 7 along with a clean install. :):)

Anyway....appreciate any help on how I may get these drives working again.

Hi emlphoto,

Sorry to hear that you enounter troubles, please kindly help us look into this issue.

Please send us the Log folder and Backup folder under the profile folder so that we can further look into the problem.:grin:

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5

Note: Please don not find the log in the installation folder.

Hi emlphoto,

Sorry to hear that you enounter troubles, please kindly help us look into this issue.

Please send us the Log folder and Backup folder under the profile folder so that we can further look into the problem.:grin:

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5

Note: Please don not find the log in the installation folder.

Thankyou Cicely for your help, I'm unfamiliar with this board...how do I send you these file folders???

Archived