IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

need help with a problem with ASC 5

jaknite3000

Sorry if i am not supposed to post this here, i wasn't allowed to post anywhere else i tried.

I recently reinstalled windows 7 home premium 64 bit, and was reinstalling everything else including updates, and ASC 5 pro i just downloaded. When i clicked upgrade and entered in my license code i got after i bought several months ago the license checker program failed and i got the windows thing that it was checking the problem. I uninstalled it several times even got a new download from different source; same thing. I'm not sure what to do at this point which is why i am posting this.

I would appreciate any help i could get to fix this issue

JACK

Hi jaknite

Those re-installs, were they Clean Installs?

Problems with the registering should be addressed to IObit - either a PM to Cicely or a mail to support@iobit.com

Cheers

solbjerg

Sorry if i am not supposed to post this here, i wasn't allowed to post anywhere else i tried.

I recently reinstalled windows 7 home premium 64 bit, and was reinstalling everything else including updates, and ASC 5 pro i just downloaded. When i clicked upgrade and entered in my license code i got after i bought several months ago the license checker program failed and i got the windows thing that it was checking the problem. I uninstalled it several times even got a new download from different source; same thing. I'm not sure what to do at this point which is why i am posting this.

I would appreciate any help i could get to fix this issue

JACK

Yes they were clean installs. I uninstalled it through programs and features on the control panel and deleted the 10bit folder containing the remaining files of asc.

here is a screenshot of the error reported.

http://www.jack.webb-jack.com/acsimg/acserror.jpg

question are there any windows updates required for this program to operate properly? Because they are still updating

JACK

Hi jaknite

Could it possibly be your anti-virus program that stops the verification procedure from working.

Which anti-virus program do you use? (version?)

We have in som AV seen that this procedure is branded as a kind of malware from some of the AV's, so you may have to white list IObit in your AV.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes they were clean installs. I uninstalled it through programs and features on the control panel and deleted the 10bit folder containing the remaining files of asc.

here is a screenshot of the error reported.

http://www.jack.webb-jack.com/acsimg/acserror.jpg

question are there any windows updates required for this program to operate properly? Because they are still updating

JACK

windows firewall was off and i uninstalled mcaffee security suite and my antivirus is avast. i also reformatted my hd and reinstalled windows just in case. Same problem. i have bee using asc for over a year. I would allow administrator remote access to my comp to help me fix this problem.

JACK

Archived