IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster not visible through VNC

When I use VNC (TightVNC 1.3.9) to access an XP computer (SP3) and start Game Booster, the Game Booster windows is invisible. I connect a display and the window shows ok. This is the same on two XP machines and I've tried several VNC viewers.

Any ideas anyone?

Hi Harald, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Do the values of GB GUI for :

[userHabits]

Left=

Top=

Width=

Height=

in GameBooster.ini file @ C:\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3 folder fall into the coordinates (by pixels) area of your local monitor screen when you are connected through VNC?

typical values could be such as:

[userHabits]

Left=273

Top=76

Width=680

Height=565

Cheers.

Hi and thanks for the prompt reply!

Found GameBooster.ini in folder "C:\Documents ans Settings\All Users\Application Data\IOBit\Game Booster 3\".

The values should be ok for the display (LCD TV) which have a resolution of 1360x768:

[userHabits]

Left=388

Top=96

Width=680

Height=480

I can, right now, see the Game Booster window on my TV but not in VNC on my laptop.

Only previous issue with TightVNC (have the server installed on at least 8 computers) is that when using VLC I cannot view the actual movie. The window shiows ok but the movie does not show, even if paused and I refresh the VNC viewer window.

Regards,

Harald

Archived