IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Taskbar icons gone!

ninjadeadbeard

After a deep clean with Adv SysCare, the icons for it, Game Booster 3 and Smart Defrag became those white page icons that display when there's a missing file. The programs work fine, but I want to know how I can get the icons back. Help appreciated.

Hi ninjadeadbeard :lol: i can help you with that i had the same problem but only with malware fighter :smile: now follow me 8-)

Right click on the program that is missing an icon (ex. gamebooster) and click properties. Then you will see there is option " change icon " go into this

When you do that click "browse" and navigate to your's program directory (ex.c:/program files/Iobit/gamebooster) and then when you navigated to the directory find the program's .exe ( it will be something like this : gb.exe or gamebooster.exe ) choose it and click "open" then click "ok" then "apply" and then "ok" again and restart your program for changes to take effect

This solved my problem with malware fighter ( do this for smart defrag too)

Hope this will help you and sorry for my english 8-) :-D

P.S Do this with desktop icons (if you dont have it just create it and you wont need to do this above) and insert it again in taskbar

Cheers. :roll:

Archived