IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not seeing any increase in FPS

So im using the latest ver of GB and i have also gone through manually and checked off every thing i can except for audio drivers, without them on i get crappy audio.

So ive been doing runs through 2 parts of the first level of BF3 using fraps to bench the FPS. Thing is im not seeing any difference at all in the frame rates with GB running and GB not running.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be going on?

Much thanks.

Hi Xanode!

So im using the latest ver of GB and i have also gone through manually and checked off every thing i can except for audio drivers, without them on i get crappy audio.

So ive been doing runs through 2 parts of the first level of BF3 using fraps to bench the FPS. Thing is im not seeing any difference at all in the frame rates with GB running and GB not running.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what may be going on?

Much thanks.

To Xanode...What is your fps reported! Please give more information! What is your frames per second reported at?

To laptop... of course the higher the better. This is the question that was posted:shock:...?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Archived