IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Internet Optimizer Settings

cmartell1978

Hey everyone. I just purchased the Pro version of the program but have a question. I am looking through the internet optimizer settings, and it is asking me to set my default value. My local ISP offers me a service of 9MBps download, and 1MBps upload. What should i set the internet optimizer too??

Also, during the day, since it is a cable line, sometimes the download speeds slow down to 2 to 4MBps depending on the amount of people using it, does that matter???

Thanks in advance!!

Hi cmartell

What does your bandwidth say when you choose recommended setting?

If I says 5 or 6 I think I would have tried setting it at 10 and seen how that worked.

You cannot do anything about the traffic other than choose a time of day where it isn't so heavy.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hey everyone. I just purchased the Pro version of the program but have a question. I am looking through the internet optimizer settings, and it is asking me to set my default value. My local ISP offers me a service of 9MBps download, and 1MBps upload. What should i set the internet optimizer too??

Also, during the day, since it is a cable line, sometimes the download speeds slow down to 2 to 4MBps depending on the amount of people using it, does that matter???

Thanks in advance!!

Archived