IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Registry Fix Messes up Start-up

The Shadow

Every time I use the registry fix my computer won't boot immediately following when I do it. So I have to use start-up repair and then reverse the changes made by IObit so my computer will start the next time. I have narrowed it down to one of the items in the "Active X and Class Issues" section of registry fix, but I don't know which is causing the problem. I have the log-file attached.

Would someone suggest which item is causing my problem, and if there is any way I can fix it so I don't have to un-check that item each time I do a scan?

Registry Scan Report 1.txt

Hi The Shadow! Welcome to Iobit forums!

Please describe: "So I have to use start-up repair"

Please see this thread as ActiveX issues are already under discussion! Yours is not the same but concerning ASC the solution when found may be similar.

Also please be advised that you are not running(self reported) the newest version of Advanced SystemCare. From your Registry Scan Report 1.txt:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9410&d=1327979998

If you are going to upgrade to the newest version... please follow the guidelines concerning a clean install here and here.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi The Shadow,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are not if we get the issue correctly, please provide us with more details.:smile:

1) You said that the PC won't boot immediately after using registry fix, do you mean you can not restart the PC after runing the registry fix?

2) You said that you have to use start-up repair, could you please describe it more clearly.

3) Could you please give us the clues how you narrowed it down to the "Active X and Class Issues" section of registry fix, it will greatly help us look into the issue.:wink:

Thanks in advance!

Archived