IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Important: Advanced WindowsCare v2.4 Preview

Tim Xue

Hello everyone, I'm glad to tell you that a fresh new version of Advanced WindowsCare v2.4 will be ready in about 15 days. There are some important improvement and changes within it.

From the first screenshot you can see that there is a new "License Information" added. You can see the "Account Name" and "Valid Until" (When your one-year service subscription will be expired)

In AWC v2.4, we will check whether the License Code activated AWC is used for over 3 PCs. (The quantity depends on the license you purchased. The PCs Quantity=3 * License quantity). So please DO NOT expose your own License Code as it can ONLY used for 3 different PCs for 1 license. And we will NOT take any responsibility for your exposing license code Regarding the different PC identification rule, we consider that when the CPU and Hard disk are both changed, it is another PC. So your can upgrade your CPU, mainboard and graphics card.

From the second screenshot you can see that we have improved the System Information detection module and it can work in Windows Vista now!

Also, we have improved the Registry Scan module and other module and a new Network Optimizer add-on.

• 2 weeks later...

i bought it.i saw you guys are in chinia

so are you chinses germans.

i try also upload live care of windows didi`t work

i try lot of things to speed mi computer

in the past windows care ehhhh delete the XP these i got stuck with

classic windows.this new version does t do it

manny manny other products ehhhhhh like tweaks and sort of tweaks

is rbish.cleaning good cleaning tool is and spyware

only what i would like to see is cleaning old files.

oooh does window care work on vista ?

Re: Important: Advanced WindowsCare v2.4 Preview

Hello everyone, I'm glad to tell you that a fresh new version of Advanced WindowsCare v2.4 will be ready in about 15 days. There are some important improvement and changes within it.

From the first screenshot you can see that there is a new "License Information" added. You can see the "Account Name" and "Valid Until" (When your one-year service subscription will be expired)

In AWC v2.4, we will check whether the License Code activated AWC is used for over 3 PCs. (The quantity depends on the license you purchased. The PCs Quantity=3 * License quantity). So please DO NOT expose your own License Code as it can ONLY used for 3 different PCs for 1 license. And we will NOT take any responsibility for your exposing license code Regarding the different PC identification rule, we consider that when the CPU and Hard disk are both changed, it is another PC. So your can upgrade your CPU, mainboard and graphics card.

From the second screenshot you can see that we have improved the System Information detection module and it can work in Windows Vista now!

Also, we have improved the Registry Scan module and other module and a new Network Optimizer add-on.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

please be patient with the updates. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and scheduled releases are only estimates. The programmers don't have the software finished and are just waiting out the time for the scheduled release date, they are making sure that it works and that when it is finally released it won't destroy your system.

Critical updates take time. In the meanwhile, enjoy using the program as it is- it still optimizes your computer. If you are that anxious to get the new software, you should try giving suggestions or tamper with smart defrag. Another program that still needs testing is the new scan module that will be in V2.4. If you want the release to come quicker, try testing that beta version of the new registry scan module. Your input greatly helps the testing and improving process.

Thanks folks

We are working on the new version(v2.4), please just wait for a moment. There are a few more bugs occurs when we add some new features.

By the way, there is a good news here. AWC v3 is on schedule now, it will begin at June this year, we will redesign and rebuild it to make it faster and more powerful. There are 4 features in AWC v3: Daily Maintainence; System Advisor; Automantic Service; Utilities Tool

Archived