IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Valentines Day Giveaway

detailer

I hoped to upgrade to V5, I have V4pro now.

I sent in my email for the Valentine offer but got the notice that the servers were overloaded with the offer.

I wonder if they will send the license, hope so, as I want to upgrade but my pro key now will not let me.

Well we shall see.

Happy Valentines Day to all.

P.S. Several hours later now and I have not heard and so I am thinking they have given out all the keys.

KOR-

I got this message as well and it is a shame. I have been using and testing these products for some time and wanted to give my friend the key (by placing their email in the box) however they have not received anything many hours after i have sent this.

I would also like to be able to use the pro-version and know that my own email address was entered by this friend in return and I have not received the code either yet.

It is very kind of Iobit to give this away, especially for such a popular product but I am wondering how many people (if any) actually received the code - the server seemed to be full all day.

For people who have given their e-mail address and not received the license, does iobit still have these address? Can they have their email address removed from the iObit servers - as many people may they have provided their valentines e-mail address to you in good faith?

Hi :smile:

Sorry, currently our mail server is overloaded due to too many participants. The gift mail may not be delivered instantly but we will try our best to guarantee the delivery.

I have no knowledge about sales but just out of interest, is the message coming from IObit or from Avangate ?

Avangate handles the sales of IObit products and they also handle sales for other companies as well (see the website). Being Valentines day there might be other 'specials' happening with various companies and this is putting an extra strain on the Avangate server.

I do not think this is an Email Scam, but I'm starting wonder if there really were any free key-codes sent out ??? :?:

IObit has given away a lot of free keys over the years, remember the Facebook giveaway and the thousands of keys for Protected Folder at MajorGeeks? IObit has always sent out those free key-codes.

My guess is that because this offer is part purchase and part free it is the purchase part that is slowing things down. Obviously Avangate can't rush the purchase, they must go through all the usual security steps. That is what IObit and the customers would expect.

All the best, woz of oz

Regardless, a lot of people were moaning about the email server on the Facebook page, some got quite nasty and started calling IObit a fraud company and such, so I had to ban a few.

Anyway, comments are starting to come through about people are getting them now, so that's all good.

Chasing a bargain can be hard work and frustrating.

At midnight February 14 > 15 (Malaysia time) Air Asia started the "biggest sale ever" I went to the website about 5 minutes early just to log into my account and be ready to snap up a bargain. Logging in was not possible, I just watched a wheel spin then I was taken back to the previous page.

I decided to just Search for a flight and hope I could log in when I went to buy it, I got as far as the Search results "waiting room" queue where I sat for about 20 minutes then when it was finally my turn and left the waiting room I had to click on Search again (it was the only option) which took me back to the waiting room.

After more than 2 hours I gave up :roll:

I have talked to others who spent much more than 2 hours trying but still couldn't complete a purchase and some who didn't have much of a wait and got a bargain.

All the best, woz of oz

Hi enoskype

I did not ask for it, and just deleted the recieved message. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi detailer, http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9442&stc=1&d=1328445110

No one in the forum including myself, seem to have received the code .

Did you receive it?

Cheers.

I would send a PM to Cicely... maybe she can give you an answer!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I already have a response via Facebook, but it's good to know she is there also! Thanks.

As below:

I am contacting you for the Valentine's Day giveaway problems

This time we did not expect that there were so many participants joining in at the same moment, and our email server was overloaded then. That there were so many emails listed in line for delivery. and the message can not be sent to the fans instantly.

For the giveaway was ended already, and there were still many participants did not get their license, we would like to send them the license via personal email or facebook message.

Here is the download link and giveaway license:

Download URL: http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=advanced-systemcare-free

License Code: PM ME FOR LICENSE CODE.

Archived