IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Valentines Day Giveaway

detailer

As below:

I am contacting you for the Valentine's Day giveaway problems

This time we did not expect that there were so many participants joining in at the same moment, and our email server was overloaded then. That there were so many emails listed in line for delivery. and the message can not be sent to the fans instantly.

For the giveaway was ended already, and there were still many participants did not get their license, we would like to send them the license via personal email or facebook message.

Here is the download link and giveaway license:

Download URL: http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=advanced-systemcare-free

License Code: PM ME FOR LICENSE CODE.

Hi Laptop65,

Do you mean to PM you for the code? or PM the one who send this message to you?

I register my wife's email for the giveaway but she receive nothing yet!

Thanks,

samtso

Still nothing

Me and others are still waiting for our keys, we were told to wait 24 hours because of the server problem and we did, and now no one is saying anything even after posting this on Facebook. I don't want to say it, but this all starting to seem like foul play, no one got a true server error (Http Error 500...etc), I have many people that rely on me for computer advice. I do have many credentials in the computer world and this giveaway is not making me or this company look good. I now have to send apologies to everyone and recommend for those that have installed the software to uninstall it if they so wish. Right now as I type this your facebook page is telling me that I've received the key and I have my email open right now and still nothing, but yet you people are still telling me that I've received it. This is not good and honest customer service telling your customers that we received something in which we didn't, I also find replies I get back very impolite. I been a fan of iobit in the past and recommend it to many (hundreds) but after this experience I'll say good bye and no longer recommend your software.

Take care,

Mike

Valentines Day Giveaway

From Raymond.cc blog

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/free-advanced-systemcare-pro-5-license-code/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RaymondccBlog+%28Raymond.CC+Blog%29

From info provided on Raymond's site, 10,000 licenses are available. If you had a problem with the Valentines Day offer, here's your chance.

A.T.

Thanks for the heads up atailor1! :-D

A good relief to the disappointed Valentines Day offer victims. :-P

I have copied your post in Lounge (http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=12565) to here.

@ Laptop65,

Perhaps, directing the angry Facebook fans to that address may take the heat off there as Raymond says that the opportunity is also for the ones who missed the V. day offer. :lol:

Cheers.

I've managed to send the key to the people who were raging, and I'm not American I'm British hehe.

There's still one or two raging, but it's all calming down now.

I attempted to use that 'other' offer yesterday from Raymond.cc blog.

I copied the key/code and loaded up V5 took down my V4Pro.

I then found that the key/code on Raymond.cc blog did NOT work.

Very annoying, but I was able to load up my V4Pro again.

Really surprising that this has become such a project to only end up back to where I started.

KOR-

How do I get my code or key after paying for ASCPro5

:?

Guys the people on the Facebook are starting to get pissed off, does anyone at IObit have a response for me to give to them?

I am just trying to get a code for System Care Pro 5 that I purchased... My card has been charged, I have the order number, but no code was sent to me and I cant figure out how to get it from the numbers supplied on my invoice from Avangate... help! cant send message to iobit because I dont have pro YET..... but I have paid for it..... :???:

Contact Cicely

:?

I am just trying to get a code for System Care Pro 5 that I purchased... My card has been charged, I have the order number, but no code was sent to me and I cant figure out how to get it from the numbers supplied on my invoice from Avangate... help! cant send message to iobit because I dont have pro YET..... but I have paid for it..... :???:

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Please check your email Spam folder to see if you have received a second email from Avangate that includes:

====================================

Account Name: your email address

License Code: ***************

This license can activate 1 PC(s)

====================================

If you have not received this email please send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team or send an e-mail for the attention of Cicely to support@iobit.com

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

• 1 month later...

Raymond CC giveaway

Hi All,

It seems that this giveaway licence code,

see post# 31 Atailor and read the lower part of the article,

has been withdrawn by Iobit.

After upgrading to the latest version you will be reverted back to the free edition off ASC.

Roy

I have informed Cicely

Thanks for the info scrd01,

It seems that many inconsiderate people abusing and posting the license key publicly made IObit to stop activating the code. (Probably, in that way more than 10000 registrations are made with the same key somewhere else.)

I am positive that IObit (Cicely) will help to our forum members.

Cheers.

Archived