IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows IE Explorer Most Visited Sites Disappearing AFter Junk File Clean

srschacher

Hi,

One "feature" that I hope would be changed is that the visited sites in IE Explorer are getting wiped after Junk Files are cleaned in Quick Care and Deep Care.

When I look at the log for Junk File Clean, I see that Visited Sites are included in the section with IE Temp Files.

Can IOBIT change this to make Visited Sites a separate choice to include or not include in the Junk File Clean?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi srschacher,

It seems that the issue is related to the "History" under the Internet Explorer.;-)

Please go the settings of ASC and untick "History" under IE browser.

More>>Settings>>Privacy Sweep (Quick Care & Deep Care)>>Internet Explorer>>History

If you use Auto Clean, please also un-tick History there as well.

If it still doesn't work, please find and send us the Log folder and Backup folder under the profile folder so that we can further look into the problem.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5

Note: Please do not find the Log folder and Backup folder under the installation directory of Advanced SystemCare.

Archived