IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Tool Box - Internet booster

sopchoppy

I have noticed on a different PC with Win 7 Home that the Config.ini for Internet Booster can not be over written.

Also, ASC5 in that part of the Explorer is read only.

It must be the limited security rights of the User or the System.

Please check your User rights for Config.ini file @ :

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5\Internet Booster

Cheers.

I tried it with EI and it worked fine. I prefer to use Mozilla Firefox, is there any way to get compatibility with Firefox?

Are you using the latest version of Firefox?

If it is an older version, maybe that's the problem?

I would suggest upgrading to Window-7 and IE-9.

Sorry, but 'stuff happens' when you continue to use Obsolite software.

Thank you but I do not run obsolete software. Mozilla Firefox Version 10.2 is the latest version out. I don't require Windows 7 since it has nothing that I require. Maybe Iobit should quit advertising that it supports XP7 when it apparently does not.

Here's Iobit's information on products supported:

Operating Systems Supported for Advanced System Care 5 Pro.

Operating Systems Supported

Microsoft® Windows® 8

Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate

Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate

Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center

Microsoft® Windows® 2000

If you're going to sit in as an Iobit Expert VIP, maybe, just maybe you should learn what the product support literature says before offering advice.

Hi sopchoppy

I also use XP and have no problems with Firefox.

Please check your settings. And go through the "problems" a scan finds to ensure that the things you need is placed in the ignore list.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you but I do not run obsolete software. Mozilla Firefox Version 10.2 is the latest version out. I don't require Windows 7 since it has nothing that I require. Maybe Iobit should quit advertising that it supports XP7 when it apparently does not.

Here's Iobit's information on products supported:

Operating Systems Supported for Advanced System Care 5 Pro.

Operating Systems Supported

Microsoft® Windows® 8

Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate

Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate

Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center

Microsoft® Windows® 2000

If you're going to sit in as an Iobit Expert VIP, maybe, just maybe you should learn what the product support literature says before offering advice.

Sorry, my suggestion was a just the All inclusive best way to solve your problem.

In other words, converting to W-7 and IE-9 is what I would do to fix it.

But in case you haven't noticed lately, XP is an obsolite OS.

I read that the first retail version of Windows-8 is to be released next week and that will make XP not only obsolite but Very Obsolite. ;-)

It was very painful for me when I had to stop using Windows-98

but 'Progress Marches On',

and we need to March with it or get left behind.

Hi sopchoppy,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have forwarded this issue to our coders, please kindly help us look into this issue.:grin:

Please press Win+R >>copy and paste" %appdata%\Mozilla" in the bar>>Open "Firefox">>Open "Profiles">>Find and open the folder with extension ".default">>Find user.js, user.bk, prefs.js and prefs.bk (note: maybe you can't find all the four files, please find as many as possible, then send them to us)

Thanks in advance!;-)

Archived