IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

URL links in emails do not work

fred1369

after running advances system care 5 it messed up several things, among them the inability to click on a link in an email and have my browser go there. I use Windows Live Mail and Google Chrome. When I click on the link the URL appears and says ":cry:application not found"

Oh, yeah, if I run system restore the link clickee thing works until I shut off the machine and restart then it does not work again.

Never mind. While attempting to undo the effects of Advances System Care 5 I Restored from a month ago. In so doing I deleted a month's worth of MS Updates. That causes some holes. When I did MS Update and restored them all the mail program and links work just fine now. Never ever use a Registry Cleaner.

Archived