IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

MS Office Word 2010 dead links

freddy P.

Hello everybody,

after running a deep repair scan with ASC, the links from the content table in MS word documents can't be used. I get a message relating to system restrictions.

I found a way to repair it, yet ACS manages to damage the register again and again and again.

The register imputs are related to the use of Google Chrome.

Is there a way to make ACS more carefull with these essential registry components?

Hi freddy

Please investigate your settings in the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello everybody,

after running a deep repair scan with ASC, the links from the content table in MS word documents can't be used. I get a message relating to system restrictions.

I found a way to repair it, yet ACS manages to damage the register again and again and again.

The register imputs are related to the use of Google Chrome.

Is there a way to make ACS more carefull with these essential registry components?

Hi freddy

I would check the settings in Privacy, Junk files and in Registry cleaning

and do it in both Quick care and Deep care.

In most cases that look like yours ( several posts) it is often the Privacy settings that haven't been configured right for that specific user..

Cheers

solbjerg

Is there something in specific I should be looking for?

Logically I should look for everything that has some sort of influence with the register; or are there still other things I should worry about??

Hi freddy P,

Sorry to hear that you encounter troubles with Advanced SystemCare, but there is still some confusion, please kindly help us look into it.

1) You mentioned that you got a message relating to system restrictions, could you please take a screenshot of the trouble you got and send it to us, we will look into it.

Guide for Taking Screenshots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

2) Please let us know the way to solve this issue, it will greatly help us look into it.

3) We notice that you can reproduce this issue, could you please describe what operations you have done before the issue occurs.

4) Have you ever used the rescue function of Advanced SystemCare? If no, please have a try and let us know the result.

5) We don't get the meaning of the sentence "the register imputs are related to the use of Google Chrome", please kindly describe it more clearly.

We really hope that we can work together to solve this issue, and we believe it can be worked out with your help!;-)

Thanks in advance!:grin:

Archived