IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I really need help to get my firefox history back

Setsuna

I dont know, but I just got my computer back and running last month in January cuz I had a broken screen.. I noticed a few days ago that my history from Firefox all of the only from January is there but when I did put it back on I had everything from the time when my friend deleted it and i had it from 2010? i think or before and when I double check it like a few weeks ago everything was fine? I have a program Advanced systemcare free just incase if that is the problem. i have saved the restore center files but the last one was 1 11 12? If anyone can really help me super fast so i can be happier again lol :) cuz i was gonna actually look at my old stuff to put it in notepad just incase something liek this ever happens and it did lol but maybe you guys and girls can help me so please u can message me here or PM me ^^

Archived