IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems with XP and its latest SP3? Me? Absolutetly Not!

Luc J. Patenaude

I have been preparing my, current and, still in use today, machine since Fall of 2005 for the upcoming O.S. of Windows Vista Home Basic Edition scheduled for late Winter/early Spring of 2006. It was and, still is, the best decision I have, ever, made.:razz:

Then, came the time for another major update/upgrade, Windows Vista Home Premium+more updates and upgrades for it as well(Spring of 2007). More updates and feature upgrades added through another 12 months of nearly daily use.:smile:

Suddenly, Spring of 2008 arrives with another awesome gift from Microsoft Corp. U.S.A., none other than, Service Pack 1. More updates/upgrades came to the light of present day Ottawa, Canada to my marvelous machine that dates back to 2004 in manufacturing(4 years of existence woo-hoo!).8-)

So, why, in the whole wide world are you all still in this deplorable state?Hmm?

Did, it ever, occur to you all, that this Service Pack 3 for XP users was meant for non Vista version of Media Center Edition? Hmm?

It is meant for Windows XP-Media Center Edition 2003 to 2005. Not for the old and ancient Windows XP-2001 and, certainly not for the Upgrade version of XP-2001 for Win. 98se(Gold-now)/Win. 2000 with no SPs just yet.

My god! XP-SP2 dates back 2004! That is when I bought my PC(4 years ago).

So, my point is: Go get Vista Home Premium Upgrade for XP-Home-SP2 or, Vista Business Upgrade for XP-Professional-SP2. It will even upgrade all(100%) of your XP Hardware Drivers to 2006 minimum. Then, update them even further through online search with the Device Driver's properties window.

Your goal, as of now, is to reach today's month or season of the year a.s.a.p.. Get it? I do hope you all do so soon enough.

Have a wonderful shopping week everyone.

Archived