IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

cosmetics bugs with Dutch language

Hi guicaut

You have to shorten the translation a bit, open the Dutch language file, find the sentence, shorten or abbreviate the expression to the right of the equal sign, save and take a look in the program.

fx. Uitgeslot File groter dan?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello

i just found a cosmetig bug when setting Dutch language.

Under Preferences or into Dutch opties you' ll see that the text isn't appearing good.

Can you fix this??

Thnx

Hi guicaut

I suppose Iobit's programmers could make it bigger, but it might lead to a change of the whole interface, there could be many other place, where translators from other languages would want more space for their translations, and that would probably lead to too much work for the programmers.

After all it is a small problem, as the function is described at lenght somewhere else in the program, so just try to make it as short and succinct as you can.

Cheers

solbjerg

thnx you,

isn't it possible to make the text rectangle bigger?? then the text will be visible complete.

Thnx

Hi guicaut

How about "Disk Bestand"(en)" if there is room for it add Totale (diskbestanden)

and "Fragment Bestand"(en)" if room add Totale.

Cheers

solbjerg

hello

I found another one, but as you ask to shorten the text isn't possible in this line because it's already shortened as possible.

Thank you

Archived