IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I have 2 licences with you ??????

bigjohn

Hi there

I have 2 licences with you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx??????????????????

and

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx??????????????????

with 3 computers each. As I only have 5 compiters, so I should have 1 spair licence with all my computers set up hawever this computer tells me I have used up all 6 licences ??????.

Now I have replaced 2 computers resentley & scraped the 2 oldest, and refomated 2 to replace the ones i have scraped.

I have found NO way to remove the licences from theys computers so i can use them on my new & reformated units.

Can I segest that you remove ALL my 6 licenced computers from your sys and i will start again & set up my 5 units again.

Is there any way I can Uninstall a unit when i have retired it so I can transfer the licence to a new unit.

Regards John Tomlinson :|

Hi bigjohn,

Please write directly to IObit. support@iobit.com or to where you bought your licenses.

Nobody can find a solution to your problem in this Forum

Thank you.

FYI:

Answer to your last question is a NO!

If you change the CPU and the Hard Disk together, it is considered as a new computer and you will use one more of your rights.

You can not transfer your license right from one computer to another.

My interpretation of your case is that, when you changed your computers, it has been percieved automatically as you used remaining of all of your 6 rights.

Please also read samr's this post.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Archived