IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 5.2 (5.2.0.223) is Released!!! [Build 222 is updated to 223]

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8519&stc=1 Advanced SystemCare 5.2 (build 5.2.0.223) is released.(Updated build)

ATTENTION: Installation will delete the extra ASC 5.0 & ASC 5.1 skins if you have!

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from MajorGeeks (asc-setup-aaff.exe (5.2.0.223) size: 31040 KB) (March 21, 2012) Updated +19 KB

Application File: ASC.exe (4686 KB) Application File version: (5.2.0.223) (same size as 222.)

Changelog of ASC 5.2:

+ Added support for Windows 8 Consumer Preview

+ Optimized "PC Health" and "Performance Monitor"

+ Optimized the UI and function of notification

+ Improved "Privacy Sweep"

+ Optimized "Turbo Boost"

+ Optimized "Registry Fix", "Malware Removal", "System Optimization", "Disk Defragment" and "Shortcut Fix"

+ Added and updated multiple languages

+ Enhanced tools such as "Disk Cleaner", "Cloned Files Scanner"

+ Updated driver database

+ Updated the database of malware

* Fixed general bugs

Cheers.

Ok enoskype!

OK guys,

ASC 5.2 has a new build 5.2.0.223

You can download it from post #1 .

The updated files:

ASC.exe

Wizard.exe

AutoSweep.exe

AutoCare.exe

OFCommon.dll

- Some language files are updated to ASC 5.2.

Cheers.

I am a paid user of ASC Pro and when I manually check for updates I am told that I already have the latest version but I read here that there is a NEWER version. Why do I get the message that I have the latest version?

thank you.

Archived