IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

security defense problem

terrystoke

Hi, hope this is not a really stupid point!

My awc personal v2 continually shows 21 items unprotected on security defense. I have clicked "select all" etc, and if I re-scan they do not show up. If I re-scan say next day, the same show as unprotected. Can find no refeence in the help section. Any ideas?

Hi terrystoke

Do you have some cookies that you have allowed? In that case you should place them in the IgnoreList.

If not - have you tried selecting them one by one and click apply?

You can see which cookies it is and determine if they are needed or not, it might be some of Microsofts if you have accepted that Microsoft can follow your behavior on the internet? That's the only explanation I can come up with right now, but there might be others.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, hope this is not a really stupid point!

My awc personal v2 continually shows 21 items unprotected on security defense. I have clicked "select all" etc, and if I re-scan they do not show up. If I re-scan say next day, the same show as unprotected. Can find no refeence in the help section. Any ideas?

Security Defense problem

Hi Solbjerg,

Many thanks for your reply. the same items seem to constantly appear under the "infection defense" section, although there may also be others under theother headings. Items such as Adware-NDotNet constantly re-appear. I have clicked on them and clicked "apply". The lower section says, under "infection defense" immunise as if this is a command to do something, but I can't see how to immunise.

Here's hoping,

Terry

Hi Terry

The Adware-NDotNet - is that a part of Lavasoft Adware? And have you there allowed some cookies to be kept?

In that case it is probably those that appear constantly, and if you want to allow them - you should place it in the Ignore list - and/or remove the permission from the Lavasoft settings.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg,

Many thanks for your reply. the same items seem to constantly appear under the "infection defense" section, although there may also be others under theother headings. Items such as Adware-NDotNet constantly re-appear. I have clicked on them and clicked "apply". The lower section says, under "infection defense" immunise as if this is a command to do something, but I can't see how to immunise.

Here's hoping,

Terry

• 4 weeks later...

Archived