IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to enlarge the fonts and skin of ASC?

aatse

How can I enlarge the fonts and skin (to occupy the whole screen) of ASC?

The skin size shrinks when I update from v4 to v5 and becomes very small and difficult to read. I use a Win7 64 bit system with a Full HD screen.

Hi aatse

Have you checked how the view of your screenshot looks?

Unfortunately I cannot enlarge the picture to a size where it becomes readable. Is that what the problem is?

Have you used the program - cleaned away some setting?

If so - then a possible solution may be to use the ASC restore center.

Have you gone through your settings and selected those you need?

Are you using a user created skin?

What is the size of your screen? The user created skin may have come from a user that utilizes a larger screen than you do.

What is your screen resolution?

There are some shortcuts in my signature that may be of assistance.

Cheers

solbjerg

Please see file attached.

I am using the default and original skin provided by ASC. My screen size is 15.6" and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080, which is the setting recommended and the setting I use normally. Together with a larger (150%) display setting for text size, I have the the screen shot copied and attached in the prior reply.

However, if I change the resolution to 1600 x 900, I manage to get a bigger size skin and a more readable ASC. I cannot find anything I can change under ASC's own setting to make it more readable.

I do not recall I had the same problem under v4 with my own default setting.

Maybe changing to a lower resolution is the solution but I hate to do this and cannot imagine ASC is not giving me a choice under its own settings.

Archived