IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Surprize by IObit?

Sorry sunny, I don't know much about the functions, but I think it will be enchanced by Cloud technology.

If it doesn't have an option for disabling A/V, it will be pitty and IMO, it should have this option.

Expect the beta release for public testing any time soon!

Cheers.

Hi all,

Actually, Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus and Advanced SystemCare are two different programs. We are working on Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus and Advanced SystemCare v6 at the same time.

So users who already have antivirus program can still use Advanced SystemCare.:-P

Hi all,

Actually, Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus and Advanced SystemCare are two different programs. We are working on Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus and Advanced SystemCare v6 at the same time.

So users who already have antivirus program can still use Advanced SystemCare.:-P

It is good that they are two different programs. If Iobit marketing wants to be sucessful they will leave it this way for awhile. I hope that the two will be very well Delineated (shown and marketed as individual softwares). There could be very significant repercussions for Iobit software users and new Iobit users if this isn't done correctly.

Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus is coming soon...

1) Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus Forum

Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus

Share your feedback and join Advanced SystemCare 5 discussion on our forum.

Note: We will offer ten most valuable feedback contributors with a license code.

2) Send us emails

beta-feedback@iobit.com

3) Help us translate

Available soon in Beta 2.0

I hope all the beta testers will have a system image and another back-up. I hope they will be cautioned about the beta status.

The link in 2) above is actually a link to a marketing page and has nothing to do with feedback concerning "ASC with A/V" or emails concerning this matter.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Perhaps the link Itobe meant in 2) was this? There is no place for any beta feedback on the link Itobe posted. Just trying to figure this out!!:smile:

The 1) link is totally unnecessary as we are already viewing the thread under the new sub-forum that was created!

Sincerely.

-Mel

Live long and prosper~

Hi Melvin_Deal,

- Link in 2) was corrected. (It should be a "Email Link" than a "Link")

- Link in 1) is necessary for someone who get into the thread directly through search engines or someone who is not know well about the forums.

Thank you very much.

Perhaps the link Itobe meant in 2) was this? There is no place for any beta feedback on the link Itobe posted. Just trying to figure this out!!:smile:

The 1) link is totally unnecessary as we are already viewing the thread under the new sub-forum that was created!

Sincerely.

-Mel

Live long and prosper~

hello

well now this is interesting...

and certainly looking towards testing this... should be lots of fun ,and of interest..

I do not use any, full time .can you tell us how large the program is?

not that is Maters,but as allways you get better and better!

Mr bean

Teasers!!!

Here are some teasers......

Please note that these are not official IObit images.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9674&d=1332457097 http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9675&d=1332710433 http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9676&d=1332457142

Cheers. :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Advanced System Care 5 with Antivirus Review and some tips for excellent IObit team :D

Advanced System Care 5 with Antivirus is very good and reliable piece of software that keeps your computer running faster and keep your computer away from viruses. Today it realeased Beta 1.0 and suprisingly I like it. IObit said that Antivirus engine is from BitDeffender Engine ang IMF engine, so all users will be very optimistic. So the only thing is to wait next versions of ASC with Antivirus, and see how will the situation go. But only thing is pretty sure:

IOBIT MADE ONE OF THE BEST SOFTWARE THAT HAS ANTIVIRUS,ANTI-SPYWARE AND MALWARE AND COMPLETE TUNEUP OF COMPUTER IN ONE PIECE OF SOFTWARE. (and the fact is that no other software has all of that).

Some advices for next versions:

1.Improve Registry Cleaner and Registry Fixer. :x(example. I tried JetClean and it found more Registry errors that ASC)

2.Put Ram Clean in Deep or Quick Care and clean Ram Memory.(example. use your Smart Ram, its very good and I would like to ASC do that automatic, not manual)

3.Improve Disk Defragment. (example. I am using Smart Defrag 2.3 and after Deep Care it optimizes all over again, so my advice is to put Smart Defrag Engine into ASC).

4.Improve Active Boost because some software do that better than you.

5.Stay best and upgrade your software.

:mrgreen: PS: I know I am boring and my english is not very good, but Id like to listen me and improve your software to be the best of best because I compare it with a lot of products, and Its not better than some LIke ASO 3,or System Mechanic or something else. So then you will be unbeatable for all times.:-)

Advanced System Care 5 with Antivirus is very good and reliable piece of software that keeps your computer running faster and keep your computer away from viruses. Today it realeased Beta 1.0 and suprisingly I like it. IObit said that Antivirus engine is from BitDeffender Engine ang IMF engine, so all users will be very optimistic. So the only thing is to wait next versions of ASC with Antivirus, and see how will the situation go. But only thing is pretty sure:

IOBIT MADE ONE OF THE BEST SOFTWARE THAT HAS ANTIVIRUS,ANTI-SPYWARE AND MALWARE AND COMPLETE TUNEUP OF COMPUTER IN ONE PIECE OF SOFTWARE. (and the fact is that no other software has all of that).

Some advices for next versions:

1.Improve Registry Cleaner and Registry Fixer. :x(example. I tried JetClean and it found more Registry errors that ASC)

2.Put Ram Clean in Deep or Quick Care and clean Ram Memory.(example. use your Smart Ram, its very good and I would like to ASC do that automatic, not manual)

3.Improve Disk Defragment. (example. I am using Smart Defrag 2.3 and after Deep Care it optimizes all over again, so my advice is to put Smart Defrag Engine into ASC).

4.Improve Active Boost because some software do that better than you.

5.Stay best and upgrade your software.

:mrgreen: PS: I know I am boring and my english is not very good, but Id like to listen me and improve your software to be the best of best because I compare it with a lot of products, and Its not better than some LIke ASO 3,or System Mechanic or something else. So then you will be unbeatable for all times.:-)

Hi , Luka :smile:

I didn't installed beta yet , can you tell me is antivirus effective and does it have the same detections rate like bitdefender ?

I'm not sure should i install it cuz it's Beta and it may be not very good to protect pc from viruses ...

Cheers :lol:

Sas/mbam

Hi All,

thought id give it a go,

JURY's out at the moment.

I have the above on free like to run them once a week just to be on the safe side. BUT you cannot have them on your pc and have ASC AV running real time protection at the same time, no conflict with windows defender.

Gonna be interesting for Superdave

Luca did you remove Kaspersky

Howerever after doing a clean install i picked up newusers36 problem slow FF loading i will not be using Sarakael fix thou as it will remove my skygo cookies.

I did a full scan took about the same time as MBAM,SAS and Avast.

Are there any plans for root kit detection.

Roy

• 3 weeks later...

My impressions so far

I had decided to install Advanced systemcare on my system to run checks on a few things on my system I was curious about. When I seen the detail, and funtionality of the program, along with the ease of use and the abilities of the program compared to everything Else I tried I was amazed.

A short time went by and I noticed a little box that said there was a beta ersion of the antivirus software available and they were looking for people to test I was all over it like flies on honey. I have been unable to run antivirus on my system for a number of years due to my server files and the fact that antivirus hates them. I made a full backup of my system and updated customer files hourly in case of a virus so I could reload system and continue. As you can imagine this was tedious.

I downloaded and installed the antivirus program and selected scan. it immediately found my server files (oh no here we go again) which I added to white list.

Much to my surprise, my server files still exist and antivirus runs seamlessly. I don't know how many countless manhours have been spent adding file names to ignore lists to other software just to have it deleted anyway. I am ultra impressed from a business point of view.

From a home user point of view I am impressed with the ease of use, easy to understand menues, click and go and it fixes problems no other software knew exised. Impressive.

1 thing concerns me, although easy to live with. When installed I was prompted to restart my computer to finalize installation. now everytime I start my Computer I get that message. If that is the biggest problem I get I'm well over 1000% happy

Archived