IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Registry Cleaner

Caravaggio

Hi Caravaggio, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Did you try going to Advanced SystemCare Report window and clicking Reset link on the right side of the window reachable by clicking on Status at the bottom right corner of the main ASC GUI?

Cheers.

Thank you for your warm welcome, which is appreciated. I did as you suggested and all the counters reset; however, when I came to look at the individual Fixed Problems counter, that remained unaltered. I have tried logging off and logging again but with no success.

On the 'Reply to Post' page, scroll down and click the 'Manage Attachments' button.

Then on that page click the 'Browse' button to find the Screen-shot Picture you previously saved.

Then click the 'Upload' button to send it with your Reply.

EDIT:

Thank you Toppack, now Caravaggio will not read them! :grin: :lol::lol:

And a practical solution!

Thanks Caravaggio, Toppack's description was much practical and the attachment is OK.

If you really want to reset "the individual Fixed Problems counter" in IObit Registry Cleaner utility, go to the folder:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V5\Registrycleaner

and open

Main.ini file by Notepad.

Delete the red count figure (5106) @:

[Registrysummer]

total=5106

Save the Main.ini file.

That's it.:idea:

Cheers.

Archived