IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How does one update from 5.1 pro to 5.2 pro?

jollygrunt

Do you just install on top of the previous install, or do you have to first uninstall 5.1 and then install the new version of the free download and enter your code to unlock the pro version? :?:

I've tried automatic updates to no avail. :-?

Hi jollygrunt,

My first choice is installing the new version with ASC setup file on top of the old version unless there is a glitch.

You can download the latest available ASC from the link in Advanced SystemCare 5.2 (5.2.0.223) is Released!!! [build 222 is updated to 223] thread and install it on top of your ASC 5 Pro.

If I feel something is weird and behaviour of ASC is not normal, than I would go for a Clean Install.

Your existing PRO version will continue for the new version, unless you Clean Install.

Anyway, you can enter your code after a Clean Install and your ASC edition will be PRO.

Generally, main version changes are not done through automatic update of ASC.

Build changes and some file updates within the same version sometimes may use auto update.

Cheers.

Archived